In today's show, Kelly Favret interviews Laura to answer some of the frequently-asked questions from MOMables community members. Together, they cover lunch-packing tips, cooking tips, feeding picky eaters, and more.
Some of the topics covered in this podcast:
- Struggling with the transition to homemade foods
- When a two-year-old is hard to feed
- How to handle food-related celebrations when a child has a food allergy
- What to do when your child has food allergies or restrictions at school / how to deal with teachers
- Feeding/swallowing issues at 18 months
- My Munchbug
- The Chew Mama
- How do you know if a child is turning picky?
- Making nut flour from whole nuts
- Measuring butter and coconut oil - liquid vs. solid
- Nutiva Coconut Oil (Amazon)
- How do you measure "flours?"
- At which stores does Laura grocery shop?
- MOMables Amazon Store with Laura's favorite containers & products
- Is there such a thing as eating too many nuts?
Direct download: 16_Questions_and_Answers__Part_One.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am CST