Wed, 25 February 2015
If you’ve been wondering about the health benefits of essential oils this podcast is for you!
I have friends who use them regularly to relieve all sorts of pains and aches and for the overall well being of their families.
Just recently, I took my middle son (the one with a gluten sensitivity) to a natural medicine physician and he was prescribed an herbal supplement and essential oil 8 week protocol.
I’m excited to discuss essential oils further today because quite frankly, I don’t know that much about them and I realize this is something I need to learn more about to help my son.
Today our guest is, Stefanie Bridges. She has been in the health and fitness industry for over 23 years and has a Bachelors Degree in Physical Education and Athletic Training.
Stefanie is a personal trainer and holds 3 different certifications through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise, and Dot FIT.
As a personal trainer her sessions combine nutrition strategy with physical fitness training. Stefanie’s goal is to not only motivate her clients but also to educate them in all aspects of health and wellness. She uses doTERRA’s essential oils to compliment her trainings.
Stefanie lives in Wesley Chapel with her husband and two children. She enjoys training for her annual half marathon, travels with her family, and loves outdoor activities. Her personal training sessions and educational classes are a reflection of her enthusiasm for life!
Stefanie is also a MOMables community member and I’m delighted to have her here today to teach us more about Aroma therapy.
In the show notes, you’ll find helpful links.
Helpful links of items discussed:
· Baking soda + 2 drops Oregano Oil - Form a paste and clean grout.
· Purify Blend – add a couple of drops to the wash
· Lavender Oil – calming effects, as “first aid” on bee stings, bug bites, scrapes and burns, relief of anxiety and stress.
· Lemon Oil – mood lifter, degreaser, cold sore relief, neutralize odors, cooking, cleaner, furniture polish.
· Pepper Oil – digestive issues (gas, colic, heartburn, indigestion), allergies, open sinuses and airways, cool down body temperature (fevers), motion sickness, nausea, vomiting, mouthwash.
· Melaleuca Oil – cuts, rashes, sunburns, skin conditions, acne, athlete’s foot, bronchitis, scalp issues, dandruff, earaches.
· Frankincense Oil – focus energy, minimize distractions, and improve concentration.
· Breathe Blend – respitatory support, combact airborne bacteria and viruses, stop snoring, asthma symptoms. High altitude airplane pressure and nasty germs in recirculated air.
· OnGuard Blend – Natural immune defense, helps kill bacteria, mold, and viruses. For daily use.
· Introductory Kit: Lavender + Lemon + Peppermint Oils
For more information about the oils you can e-mail Stefanie here email@example.com
Stephanie will extend a 10% MOMables Member discount to your aroma therapy order.